Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Chem Trails–Believe it or not !!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Chem Trails–Believe it or not !!

I can just hear some of you thinking, oh no, she’s going to go off on a tangent about Chem Trails. Well yes I am, so I would not be upset if you don’t want to read further, that’s fine. But before you go, have you had the “bug” that’s been making the rounds. The one that gives you a hacking cough to the point where you either want to cough up a lung or slit your throat, whichever comes first, just to make the misery stop..???? Then read on…..

Since the first week of February, we’ve had a “bug”, so called. Himself got it bad right away, and trust me he seldom gets sick. That hacking miserable no sleep allowed cough lasted for no less than two weeks.  Then he started down the other side of it, but it still took a good 5 weeks for it to be mostly gone.

As soon as he hit the peak, the minor symptoms I was having, went full tilt boogey and all I could do was hope to make it out alive. I have never been that sick, ever, in my whole life. EVER!  All the symptoms of coughing, sleeping or just snoozing actually in a recliner due to not being able to lie down without coughing, (strangely no fever other than a flush or two), general malaise and fatigue through the roof. Now here I am at the end of March, and only now do I feel as though I can comfortably say, it’s over. I’m still ejecting infection from my upper chest and sinuses. 7 Weeks!!!!

I mentioned this to a couple of neighbour men who were outside chatting, and they said, “well we do live next to the airport and it’s probably caused by burnt off fuel from the planes” That might have satisfied someone new to the area, but we’ve lived here for 24 years and have never had an issue with “burnt fuel” before. So no use talking about it with them because they clearly did not want to go there.

It’s okay to bury your head in the sand and wait for the evil to pass, or put on blinders so all you see is what’s directly in front of you, but that isn’t going to help. Fear is a motivating factor for many people who just can’t bear to go against “the establishment”. Don’t be afraid and don’t worry if people don’t want to listen to you. Find those that will and remember there is strength in numbers. So many people are waking up to the fact that things are being done and we are being used as testing grounds for various reasons. Don’t believe me, think back to the wars, agent orange and other tests. And you don’t have to go far to find that information, just do the research and find out for yourself.

Now, onto the chem trails that started this off. I wasn’t even looking for information about this so called bug, when I was led inadvertently to this article. What to my wondering eyes did I read in the beginning.

“People have been hacking and coughing with this bizarre illness that does not seem to follow any logical viral or bacterial onset and transition period.

If it was a really bacterial or a viral infection, it would have caused a fever but it didn’t  It lasts for weeks, if not months. Sinus congestion, sinus drainage, cough, fatigue, general malaise. People have been feeling “off”.

Without going into a long winded discussion around this article, I’m going to leave a link HERE, and you can read the whole thing yourself and decide what you believe to be true or not. Be sure to click on the categories at the top of that page for much more information about many many topics. Wishing you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment