Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Why She Quit Facebook!

Do you ever spend just a bit of time watching YouTube videos??  I do that for a short while in the morning, just to see if the people I follow on there have posted anything new. When the YouTube page first comes up, it has all kind of video's showing and that's of course to get you watching. Each time you load YouTube, it randomly reorders those videos so unless you open a new tab for something that interests you, you will have a hard time finding it again.

I found this one, and thought I wonder what her perspective is because everyone has one. This woman says what I think but puts in such a perfect way. I've always said FB is a time suck and unless you use it for keeping in touch with family and friends who aren't close by and if you promote your business on it, I just don't see the value of FB. 

Whatever happened to writing a physical letter that you can read and re-read. Pick up a phone, there's probably billions of them on the planet. Actually talk to one another.

But that's just my opinion, and I'm hearing others by way of their comments, that I'm not alone. I think this video is really creative and fun and made me laugh out loud at the end.... so I hope you enjoy it as well...




1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful Romona, just one more reason to stay well away from the dreaded entity called Facebook! And that is one very mature and intelligent young woman, don't think I had that kind of insight at her age, I wish her every success! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete