Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Happy Holidays

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays

Wishing all my blog followers a very happy holiday season. I hope you receive all those things that you’ve been hoping for. The New Year is going to be very interesting and I’m looking forward to new and wonderful challenges ahead.

Radar sends his best wishes. He’s grown into such a beautiful cat with a personality I am surprized by every day. He’s done a complete turn around from who he was a year and a half ago.

He is so much fun to have around, loves to cuddle up during tv time and bedtime and pretty much anytime you let him. He’s very social with the other cats around, not so much with the little birds. Oooops, have had to save a few over the summer. He’s looking forward to his serving of turkey. Smile with tongue out No I didn’t dress him up, graphics programs are great. ;o)) And with that, I’m off to check on the bird, and wishing you all the best of the season.

radarchristmas card 5_Fotor

No comments:

Post a Comment