Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: More and more fairies

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

More and more fairies

Well I almost got the last of my ornaments done on time. However it’s okay because the tree at the shop is loaded with them, so the few fairies I have left to put together will make their arrival in a couple of days.

I made 10 Shabby Rose fairies at the beginning of the year thank goodness. Sunday night I all but finished up 17 more to take in yesterday to decorate the shop. By 10pm on Sunday, I had to go to bed with a vision of early wake up call to add the final touches to them.

Here are the pictures of the next batch. Each one is just so cute. Every time I make a new one it’s my favourite until the next one of course. In this picture, the yellow fairies is on of a few plus size ones.  ;o) If Project Runway can have a plus size designer win Season 14, I can make plus size fairies.

I used a knit fabric and carefully stuffed them, albeit not so much as the others. The knit does tend to stretch, but not bad if you keep an eye on it.

11-19sm

In this next picture, it’s the purple fairy at the bottom that owns the plus size body.

20-27sm

And here are a couple of close ups of two of my favourites, but don’t let the others know that… ;o~  With 13 more that just have the last bit of hair, headdress and bits needing to be attached, they will go to the shop in a few days. The last of the fairy pictures are coming very soon.

pinkblackcloseredclosesm

1 comment: