Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: The Partridge and the Pear

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Partridge and the Pear

Here we go with more ornaments. and there will be lots more coming.  This post is to show you the Partridge and the Pear. These are from MMM Designs on Etsy.  Larissa is adding to the 12 days of Christmas set over time. Hopefully by fall, she will be at #6 and that’s probably all she’ll be doing for this year.

I will be making two of each for the tea shop and when I’m all done with Christmas doings, one of each for our tree.

Here you go. I love making these felt ornaments, you can mix and match the colours, they don’t have to be matchy matchy as Heidi Klum would say. ;o)) I changed the eyes in the first one to seed beads. Somehow the french knot eyes just disappeared, so I brought them back with seed beads. You can compare the two photo’s and see what you think.

I’ve added matching charms to each one as well…

Enjoy, and I’ll be back soon with more.

partpear01smpartridge01smpear01smpartpear02smpartridge02smpear02sm

1 comment:

  1. Ramona your felt animals are beautiful. You certainly have made a good early start for Christmas

    ReplyDelete