Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Mash-Up 1

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mash-Up 1

There are a few display cases for the exhibit that have a few dolls from different categories. I thought I would just show you a mash-up in a couple of posts.

Let’s start with these walking dolls. They are approx. 3’ tall. I remember these, so I guess that’s aging me. ;o~

walkinglg

walking2lg

walking3lg

Next we have a collection of American Girls. They were apparently so popular at last years exhibit, so here are just a few to enjoy.

americangirl

Here we have more life size dolls. These really are the size of little girls. So cute.

bigdolls01sm

And how about some ladies visiting and chatting about their dolls.

bigdolls02smbigdolls03smbigdolls04sm

How about a look into a Boutique window.

boutique2lgboutiquelg

Today, I’ll finish up with some stars of the Silver Screen.

In another day or two,  I’ll post the doll order I’m working on. I’m around the corner with it, on the home stretch now. See you soon, ;o)

silverscreen1lg

silverscreen01sm

1 comment:

  1. I remember getting a Chatty Cathy doll one Christmas and the most distinctive memory of that morning is that the doll was nearly as tall as I was LOL!

    ReplyDelete