Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Storybook Ornaments

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Storybook Ornaments

Well, finally. I seem to be even more pokey than usual getting things done, but done they are. These are the Storybook Ornament collection from Cheswick Company. As always, Cathy has done a great collection.

I made two of each ornament, with slight variations in colours and I’ve added storybook charms to each one. I have a renewed love of charms lately. I hope it lasts, because I’ve stocked up on them. ;o~  So here we go…

Humpty Dumpty. Please don’t let on that he’s holding a skillet with a fried egg in it… that would be too much for him to bear…

humptysm

How about Peter Rabbit. Do you just love his oversized carrot. I had those in my stash, and for whatever reason, I’ve totally forgotten, but very happy to have them now.

peterrabbitsm

Baa Baa Black Sheep with his three bags full.

baabaablacksheepsm

Next is The Pokey Little Puppy

pokeylittlepuppysm

Two sets of Raggedy Ann and Andy’s. So cute. I gave the girls more hair than the pattern suggested. I used to be afraid of these as a kid, it was the googly eyes that freaked me out. I can handle them in ornaments…

annandy01sm

Here’s the second set. Just different shades of maroon and blues.

annandy02sm

Mother Goose times two. One of them I made with really long hair faux fur. I checked online and there is a breed of geese that has long hair, so we’re good.

mothergoose03sm

Little Red Riding Hood in her cool red coat.

redridinghoodsm

And The Three Little Kittens, who have found their mittens.. Now to get back to the never ending rabbit doll. Eventually this year I expect I will have all I need to finish it…

threelittlekittenslsmjpg

1 comment: