Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Emelio Jester 2015

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Emelio Jester 2015

Wondering what I’ve been up to….plenty. In between working on my seahorse, I’ve also been making Jesters for an upcoming museum exhibit here in Sidney. 

As the exhibit draws nearer, I’ll post more details. The theme for this year is “It’s a Doll’s Life” – A Celebration of Doll-Making and Collecting”.

My first doll for the exhibit is Emelio. I made an Emelio a couple of years ago, you can see him here. I should probably change his name, but perhaps he comes from a long line of Emelio’s and these are just the first two? Looking at the last Emelio, I realized this one needs trims on his shoes, better get to that….but in the meantime, here he is, I hope you like him.

Back to work, more coming soon. I do have another Jester done, but I’ll post that in a few days, and of course my finished Seahorse.. name to be decided…  ;o~

emeliothe2nd01smemeliothe2nd02smemeliothe2nd05smemeliothe2ndsm04emeliothe2ndsm03emelio03sm

3 comments:

  1. He is wonderful Romona, love those skinny legs ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them, but your black and white version is awesome!

    ReplyDelete