Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Peggy Wilson

Monday, March 30, 2015

Peggy Wilson

I was so sorry to hear from a friend that Peggy Wilson has passed away. I had the pleasure of taking one online class with her, her Elder Elves. Here are some pictures of her work, starting with

the Elder Elves.

DSC01920

Fidget

FIDGET 3 copy

Pernickity  ( I was never lucky enough to take this class, but for sure, I will find a way.) On Peggy’s blog she mentions how she enjoys doll makers adapting her designs to give the doll their own style, so I will try that with the Elder Elves design.

IMG_0236IMG_0231

Dollmakers Journey has posted on their Facebook page and has provided a spreadsheet if you wish to add your name to the condolence list.

https://www.facebook.com/DollmakersJourney

Another amazing doll artist is gone.

11007732_565806776895406_3817028439173083391_n

3 comments:

  1. I saw the notice on Facebook. It must have been very sudden I think. She posted on her blog on March 26th and she was supposed to be giving a class that weekend. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sad, condolences to her friends and family, a great talent gone much to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very talented artist! We can never know.....

    ReplyDelete