Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: More Songbirds

Saturday, February 28, 2015

More Songbirds

I’ve been working on little things while watching tv at night. I made a few more of these songbirds for Christmas sales. Shhh, yes, I said Christmas sales. Don’t be alarmed, I haven’t lost it, but the ornaments I bring in are great sellers and I seem to need a few more each year.

I think it’s the way of the economy, people want hand made, but smaller hand made items and that’s fine with me. Whatever keeps the customers happy is what it’s all about. So to refresh, this is the one I did at the start of the year.

songbird01sm

And, here are three more colours of songbirds.

songbird02smsongbird03smsongbird04sm

That’s it for today. If you like these birds, you can find the pattern here.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Romona and smart girl to be getting a head start :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but now I have to keep up the momentum or I'm sunk.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramona I love your song birds they are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete