Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Twelve Days of Christmas Tags

Monday, December 1, 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas Tags

If you would like to have some lovely Christmas/Winter printables, please stop by my friend Deb’s blog, Paxton Valley Folk Art.

This is her message, and I quote….

“With the Christmas season soon to be upon us, I wanted to give all of you, my dear and faithful blog readers, a wee gift to thank you for sticking with me and continuing to read my ramblings.  So I have created some Christmas gift tags for you to print out and use for wrapping your gifts or for journaling in your scrapbooks or for adding to your mixed media projects ... whatever you would like to use them for.”

Starting today and for 12 days, Deb will be posting her artwork and sharing it with us. Stop by and visit and leave her a message to thank her. I love it when people offer freebies and when I use them, I like them to know how much I appreciate the gifts.

I will be leaving Deb’s button in the left hand column, until Christmas so enjoy….and thanks Deb… ;o)))

1 comment:

  1. Romona, thank you so much for posting about my Christmas tags! I hope you will enjoy them my friend.

    ReplyDelete