Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Tilda and Corner Gas

Friday, December 12, 2014

Tilda and Corner Gas

What do Tilda and Corner Gas have in common??? Absolutely nothing. They are as polar opposite as opposite gets…lol  I just wanted to post two things of interest for you and do it one post….

Tilda…

51ayiLkxHiL

If you’re familiar with Tilda and haven’t noticed, she has a new book out. It’s a beauty just like all her others. This one is photographed in her cabin in the woods in her homeland of Norway.  If I had a cabin in the woods and I could escape to it and watch snow fall and work on projects, I would be there in a heartbeat. What an amazing opportunity to unwind, get away from all the noise around us and just get back to basics. Sounds like a dream doesn’t it.

I may not be able to live that dream, but I can certainly build a fire, cozy up in my chair and pour over this new book. There is a wall hanging Santa I absolutely must make. It’s gorgeous. All hand quilted and a keepsake that can be passed along to someone else in time. If you go to the link above, she has included pictures from her new book in her banner. You will see a tiny image of the Santa in the first picture. Click on the pictures and the banner will scroll sideways so you can see what’s in the book.

I get now where she came up with her angel hair do’s. Have a look at Tilda’s hair, so cute… Enjoy…

Corner Gas…

Now my Canuck friends….. I can’t forget you. Did you get out to see “Corner Gas – The Movie”. I didn’t and it was only at the theatres across Canada for 5 days and just not enough time to get there. Darn, I thought all was lost. NOT!!!  Last night I was watching one of the many reruns of the series, and at the end, they announced that “The Movie” would be on tv next week.

SOOOO……………for those of you who love love love Corner Gas and the crazy gang and didn’t get out to see the movie on the big screen, you can set your pvr for next Wednesday, the 17th of Dec. It’s coming on CTV, you’ll have to check your local listings.

It’s on at 8pm here that night. I can’t wait to see it and what a great Christmas present that it’s going to be on tv… Get out your popcorn and get ready for what is sure to be a really fun time.

According to the write up, the gang is getting ready to leave Dog River as the town has gone bankrupt…..wonder where they will end up. Could it be Wollarton (spit)…. you have to be CG fan to get the joke there…lol

Enjoy this too…..Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. The Santa is nice:) So are the sheep and the sewing machine...looks like a great book. I used to watch Corner Gas but I haven't lately. I will check out the movie though:)

    ReplyDelete