Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Not a Creature Was Stirring……

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Not a Creature Was Stirring……

I’m stuck on Christmas. I keep thinking I’m done, and then something else comes along and away I go into project mode. When I took the Owl Tree topper to the shop, I really thought that would be the last thing for the shop. Yeah, not so much. The topper sold 2 days later. I don’t like to see a tree without something at the top, so out came the scissors and fabric and back to work.

I had the dove tree topper from Cheswick Company last year. This year I made Cathy’s Owl and that went. I really like the animal theme. The story, “The Night Before Christmas” kept running through my head and that triggered the idea of a mouse tree topper.

I used Cathy’s Dormouse and her tree topper pattern. I used the words Not A Creature Was Stirring from the story and spread it out over three panels along with stars and French knots. It turned out so cute and gives me more ideas for other toppers now. Sweet…. ;o))

Here you go, I hope you like it and that it gives you some ideas too. Now I must get back to the angel for a customer. Then I will truly be done…….

mousetop02smmousetop01smmousetop03sm

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so cute! You think you are done but I bet this tree topper will sell lickety-split too and you'll be making another :O)

    ReplyDelete