Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Sigmund Von Snelf

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sigmund Von Snelf

What a two weeks it’s been, oh my. After the concert I ended up flat on my back sick. Haven’t been that sick in years. There were people coughing in one part of the room, the woman next to me kept wiping her nose. What is the matter with people.

If you’re sick, sacrifice the event for the sake of others who will be there. There were 400 people in that theatre, and I wonder how many ended up sick and  made their family members sick. If you stop and think about this too, how many of you or family members have compromised immune systems, a bug like this could be far more dangerous than someone whose immune system is healthy.

This is how viruses are spread, common sense would dictate, take the loss of the concert for good of those who aren’t sick. I can’t believe people need to be told that….

Anyway, it’s a new day and I’m over the worst of it. I kept busy with slow progress of the last of my Christmas projects. Today I have Sigmund Von Snelf to show you. He comes from Sparkles N Spirit designs. If you aren’t  familiar with them, click here. She also sells the wood kits if you don’t have someone who can cut the wood for you.

Sigmund was like all Sparkles N Spirit patterns, just too much fun to make. Simple to do and you can make them to your own style just with simple tweaks of fabric and trims. He’s bright and cheerful and just waiting to light up a corner of the room. He was especially happy when I brought in a couple of Christmas fairies to keep him company. They will make their appearance here, soon.

svs01smsvs02smsvs03smsvs04smsvs05sm

3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! I am doing a couple of Arley Berryhill's angels for our Sunday School class. I did one last year.
    So happy you are well again and I hope I don't get sick, as so busy this time of year.
    Stay well!
    Love your holiday creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute doll Romona!! Love him.
    you are so busy at Christmas time! LOL
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete