Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: The Sheep is in the Sunflowers - 2

Friday, April 4, 2014

The Sheep is in the Sunflowers - 2

Just a quick how are you for this week. Have been really absorbed in a new doll. The head, hands, feet and Marotte are all clay which sometimes feels like watching paint dry. Fortunately there are several parts that are clay, so while one dries for a day, I can work on other parts. It’s a great doll, love Jesters so much.

This weeks post though is about the needlework project I showed you last weekend. In between other things, this how far I am with this project. It’s very restful to work on, so what’s the hurry. But I hope to have it all done by this time next week. Tuesday is the next together with a group I belong to and that’s where I can enjoy some stitching time with some really fun chatty ladies.

The step I’m working on is obviously the circles meant to resemble wool locks. It didn’t specify in the instructions what colour to use, so I’ve used white around the circles and I’m going to use a light beige for the centers, in hopes that will give it a bit more of a wool locks feel.

For now, this is what I have to show you. So see you soon with pictures of my clay doll parts… Stay tuned.

sheep2

No comments:

Post a Comment