Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Tailors of Gloucester

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tailors of Gloucester

I looked up on Google what a group of mice should be called. Along with other options, I decided I liked the idea of “A Mischief of Mice”. That seems to suit them doesn’t it. Well here they are discussing the newest book on the shelves, “The Tailor”.

mischief01sm

When they realized I was taking pictures, they quickly spun around so I could see them all face front.

mischief02sm

And of course, they needed individual shots as well for the family album and such.

This first guy is so fat. I used a felt from my bear making stash that I’ve had for years. It’s a real wool felt so a bit stretchy compared to the National Non Woven I generally use. However, he’s a very adorable little chubby mouse and I think part of it has to do with late night searches in the kitchen that may have rewarded him for his efforts.

tailor01sm

tailor02sm

tailor03sm

tailor04sm

I love them all, so cute….best not to make any of them a favourite, at least not in earshot… Cathy at Cheswick Company just has such a great eye for designing these ornaments. All the little touches bring each one to life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Romona, this little group are sooo CUTE!! I love them.What fun you must have made while you brought these to life!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable mischief of meeses! They are all wonderful Romona :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post and such cute little mice

    ReplyDelete