Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: New Years Eve

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

Just in the nick of time I have one last post for 2013. I had two more ornaments to make. One for a friend and one for our own Christmas tree. Every year when I make ornaments to sell, I make an extra one for our tree but this year I was very late due to extra sales I wasn’t expecting. But my March Hare got done at the last minute. He won’t make it to the tree this year, but he’ll be ready next time.

I also made these place mats for another friend. Someone gave me the fabric ages ago. She was having furniture recovered and these were swatches that the designer brought her. She still had them and thought I might be able to use them… Perfect for these mats. I couldn’t post a picture until she had them. Of course I didn’t remember to take a picture either, so had to make a trip over to her to get a picture. Haste makes waste…;o)

Tomorrow I’ll post my last doll of 2013 and my 2013 roll call of projects.

janetdormousesmallmymarchharesmplacemats2013sm

No comments:

Post a Comment