Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: In Time for Halloween

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

In Time for Halloween

I don’t generally “DO” Halloween, but I like to make a few things for the shop I sell from, just in case somebody might be a collector. This year I discovered Cheswick Company designs and she has some wonderful Halloween ornaments. I made 5 of them and had such a lot of fun. They are quick, easy and so cute.

This is Belinda and she’s all dressed for the Halloween Ball.

belindaSM

Following her to the ball are the Skellies, Edward and Juniper

edwardjuniperSM

Every Halloween Ball has to have a creepy clown, but I couldn’t help with that. My little clown Clarence, is far to happy to be creepy

clarenceSM

And lastly a Halloween Ball would not be complete without a witch, so Zelda will be there with her conical hat and best Halloween stockings

zeldaSM

Sometimes my silly side comes out. I really am not a Halloween person, but when I was in one of our local shops, I saw these black Styrofoam skulls that were made to fit on the head with a head band. I noticed they had some skulls and thought,  Hmmm, why not. I bought one, brought it home, wrapped some shiny trim around the top of the head with feathers and of course a little extra bling right in the center. Whatever possessed me to do it… Possessed, Halloween….is that a clue. ;o)))) And that’s it. Happy Halloween to all you Ghouls…. Have fun whatever you do to celebrate.

DSC05027

3 comments:

  1. They're so cute....I love the Skellies...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of these patterns and they are a lot of trouble~LOL! You have done a wonderful job! I am not sure why my blog is hard to post on anymore, but google is becoming a pain.

    ReplyDelete