Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Two little Damsels

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Two little Damsels

These are made from a pattern by Karen Shifton, called “Damsel”. They are so cute, quick and easy. I told one of my friends I think one looks a little rock and roll, the other more amazing grace. The Gold/Red one is easy to name, she’s “Goldie”.

The other one is going to my friend Janet who lets me sell my dolls in her shop. I saw her the other day and she was frazzled. She hadn’t eaten, the shop had been so busy and she’s a one woman show. I came home and name her faery, Janet the Tattered Faery, then went back the next day with coffee, sandwich and of course a sweet treat.

More pictures of last minute faeries to come on the weekend…

Goldie1webGoldie2web

janettatteredfaery1webjanettatteredfaery2web

No comments:

Post a Comment