Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Gertie the Snowlady

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gertie the Snowlady

So last week I was in town wandering from store to store when my phone rang. Hubby calling to tell me that Janet from the tea shop wanted to speak to me. I said okay, I’m heading over there now anyway. Didn’t tell me why she wanted to talk to me, so I could have gone along on my store to store adventure without knowing it was an important call. MEN!!  Why don’t they give details… ;o)) 

Anyway, went across the street and there was a couple in her store. They had bought my snowman Stanley, last year. They had been to the Sidney Sparkle parade with Santa and spotted Stanley in the window. His name originally was Chadwick the Chimney Sweep, but of course doll makers always name their dolls differently, mostly. This is Stanley. He’s a Sparkles n Spirit pattern. and his new owners wanted to know if it were possible to make a mate for him. I said I would do my best to help them out, you always want to make your customers happy. A week later, and look below to say hello to Gertie.

chadwick1

She’s approx. 30” tall, Stanley is 36”. She is also a Sparkles n Spirit pattern and is called Snowbelle on the site.  Stanley and Gertie should make a good couple I think. Perhaps next year there will be children, one can only wonder… Back to my second batch of ornaments. Thanks for stopping by.

Gertie1Gertie2Gertie4

No comments:

Post a Comment