Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Guest Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Guest Blogger

Today I’m a guest blogger over at The Magic Bean. When Colleen asked me a couple of weeks ago if I would like to be a guest blogger and could I come up with a small project for her. Colleen is such a talent and a good friend and I was so flattered to be asked that I jumped right in and got busy.

I was so lucky to meet Colleen last year and even luckier that she stayed with us for a week while she was here to teach 5 days of workshops for the doll club. What an amazing teacher, if your club is ever looking for a teacher and you want to learn learn learn, contact Colleen. The doll club members were raving about her for ages after the workshops.

She gives her classes her absolute and complete attention, very focused and nobody leaves class without having everything they need to move ahead with their projects. If you know other groups, link together to host Colleen, you will enjoy every minute of her teaching skill. She’s a superstar. ;o)

As Colleen pointed out there are free tutorials on my blog and the coffee filter album was a true labour of love. It was what I made to showcase my Marie Antoinette themed dolls for 2010 gallery show. Please feel free to download any of the free tutorials here and send me pictures of what you make from them.

Thank you again Colleen….I was so happy to help you and am loving your theme for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment