Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Spirit of Christmas Past

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spirit of Christmas Past

I’m taking this class with Barbara Schoenoff at Joggles. I love Barbara’s designs and she among a couple of others are my favourite designers.  For this doll, I plan to do the costuming more like the Spirit of Christmas past in the 1951 version of Scrooge with Alistair Sim.

That spirit had billowing robes. I will still keep the feminine features even if this doll is pushing me to go more to the male version, (we all know how our dolls get) but I just loved the robes on that particular spirit.

This is where I’m at, not much to show…. but I’m starting the next lesson shortly, so she will look much better soon, very soon….

scp01web

No comments:

Post a Comment