Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Grampa Charlie

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grampa Charlie

He’s done. His hat was either going to be a top hat or tipped at the side, hubby said to go with the tipped version, more stylish…. He has his cowboy style neck tie and his vest and chains for added style. His cuffs are trimmed with leather. He’s giving me the thumbs up sign, I think he approves. I didn’t do a lot with the colouring of his face. I don’t think it suited him, so I just gave him a bit of colour in the creases and a bit of pink tone on his cheeks and lips. Less is best in this case.

charlie3web

He’s got his money tucked into his back pocket, it’s his turn to buy the coffee for his buddies. The money is exactly as it looks here in Canada, we have pretty coloured money.. ;o))

charlie5web

He’s got his spats and boots on and is dressed to impress.

charlie4web

From the back you can’t even tell he has a substantial bottom.

charlie2web

He picked up his newspapers on the way out. He wants to show his buddies his old papers from days gone by… He’s all set and ready to go.

charlie1web

3 comments:

  1. I think you should get full marks for this sculpt. He just turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's wonderful...I agree less is best and I think you did a wonderful job with him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's just fabulous! Can I steal this pic for the student album at Doll Street?

    ReplyDelete