Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: A second blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A second blog

I have created a second blog for my needlework projects and challenges. The link is in the right hand column and it’s called Northbrook Stitches. With all the ideas and projects whirling around in my head I thought it made sense to give them their own page.

The other thing is, I’ve been busy updating my website after that little rant the other day. So far so good. I gave up trying to figure out flickr and decided to put a slide show on My Art page, for each category on my flickr page. 

If you follow the link to the right to my Main Website, you’ll find your way to my Site Map. I’m still fixing pages up and that will take a little while but a little bit each day and it’ll be all done in no time.

My friend Maria in Australia, has been a great help. She’s been updating templates she made for me, in some cases more than a little while ago. She’s an amazing talent. She’s in the midst of looking for a new provider, but currently she can be found here. Click Here

A short post but I’ll have my first UFO done in the next few days, and it’ll be on my other blog, so be sure to subscribe to the feeds on Northbrook Stitches if you want to follow along my needlework path…

No comments:

Post a Comment