Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Mini Tea Sets for Tea Shop Ladies

Friday, December 2, 2011

Mini Tea Sets for Tea Shop Ladies

My intention in the New Year is to make a limited edition doll for the tea shop here in Sidney. I found a number of little chairs (mini ones) at the dollar store, and took all they had because you know how that goes. You go away and think about it and when you decide you want whatever it is, you go back to get it and it’s gone. So I swooped them all up and now will have to make the dolls to sit in them. They are just the most perfect little chairs.

Then Janet asked me one day, if I have a use for miniature tea cups and saucers. She had some that she was going to put for sale in the store, they came from her sister, but thought I might have a use for them. So yes I do. Thank goodness, now I don’t have to keep searching for those or egads, make them out of clay, not something I wanted to spend time doing. My plan is to put a cup in the hands of each tea shop ladies. 

This afternoon I’ve been sorting them out, because they are all different sizes and styles of tea cups and extras. They range in size from  just a little over 1/2” across the top of the cup to 1 1/2”. The size isn’t even a problem because there are tons of other pieces to the sets that I can use if the cup is to big…. Thank you Janet….;o)

DSC02987web

DSC02988web

DSC02989web

DSC02990web

DSC02991web

No comments:

Post a Comment