Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Quiet Repose

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Quiet Repose

I have peeled myself off the floor after all the reno’s and will make up a slide show if you want to see what we’ve been up to. A little bit of finishing up, but mostly we’re done.

exhausted

With my morning coffee the other day, I also enjoyed the view. Isn’t nature amazing. It’s becoming frosty and cold and some teasing moments by Mother Nature that we just might have snow for Christmas. Yes, it’s time for my yearly rant about wanting snow for Christmas, and the evil eye from everyone I say it to.

In the meantime, I will enjoy my favourite season, Fall…………and the beauty it brings. The light coming through from the morning sun, lit up the whole yard next door.

DSC02953web

The colours of miniature trees to brighten up an otherwise lonely garden.

DSC02955web

My favourite plant in the garden is my Heavenly Bamboo. Evergreen and changes colour to match the season. Green from Spring to Fall, and Pink/Orange/Red from Fall to Spring, what more could you ask for. And with frost on the leaves, even prettier.

DSC02956web

And across the street are these birch trees with their bright white trunks that glow with the morning sun and make a statement all their own.

DSC02957web

No comments:

Post a Comment