Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Wilda the Web Designer

Monday, October 10, 2011

Wilda the Web Designer

I thought I better get this posted before Halloween has come and gone and it’s to late. I don’t really celebrate Halloween, but because others do I did make this Witch and in the next post I’ll show you some other things I made. They have all gone to the shop in town.

Wilda is a design by Cindee Moyer and the name is the same as her pattern. I chose to go with the purple/black theme.I tried to go the way of the fabric I showed in my last post, but she was having none of it, so I used the fabrics she asked for. The other fabric got used in my other Halloween doings.

The broom is made using bristles from my corn broom outside and lets hope it gives her some good height when she flies off to a new home. Her shoes are actually purple, but because I used an iridescent  paint, the flash of the camera made it blue.

Here she is….

02web

03web

05web

04web

DSC02678web

06web

01web

No comments:

Post a Comment