Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Coffee Filter Album

Friday, October 28, 2011

Coffee Filter Album

In the early part of the summer I was contacted by a gentleman from France. He has an online art site and had found my post of the coffee filter album that I made to showcase my Marie Antoinette themed dolls at the doll club gallery show last fall.

He asked if I would be willing to write a tutorial for making the album for his website and of course I said yes. How flattering to be asked. It took me a while to put it together with a number of unavoidable delays, but I’m happy to say it’s now complete.

If you would like to see it, please click on my Tutorial link above. I have noted in the tutorial, that you may want to download it and read it on your computer. I have used almost exclusively, colour pictures that will use a lot of ink to print. However, the choice is yours.

Here is Mr. Duvals art site link and it is also in the right side column of my blog. You will find the link to my tutorial on his site listed under “Scrapbooking”, then under “Scrapbook With”… Thank you again Georges for asking me to do this, it’s been a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment