Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Oriana and Ariel–Part 2

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Oriana and Ariel–Part 2

The girls are almost done. I once again made a base for them using just a piece of wood and embellishments. I covered the top and sides this time with some pretty sparkly scrapbooking paper. Along the bottom edge I used a sparkly black metallic trim, and along the top edge I used a black and white soutache trim.

Where they meet in the center front, I put a sequin and pearls embellishment. On the corners I attached black fabric roses, one on each side of the corner.

Oriana is finished and Ariel will be shortly. Will have those pictures soon. I am also working a new tutorial, but more information about that in a while…… Back soon..

base1webbase2webbase3web

No comments:

Post a Comment