Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Little Feet

Friday, July 22, 2011

Little Feet

We had a guest at our last doll club meeting, Florence. She has a new store in town called Dangerously Crafty. Paper arts mostly, but she also has other craft classes as well. Florence came with these adorable shoes for our dolls and she also brought examples of the two headed doll she designed some time ago.

At first I couldn’t imagine why a two headed doll, but when she explained her reason, it made total sense. It was when she was going through that delicate thing called the change of life. She said she felt like she had two heads and those of us who have been there, can totally relate to that. I don’t have a picture of the dolls, but they really are unique. When I see her again, I will get a picture to show you. In the meantime, here are the shoes. They measure 3” long and come in tons of colours.

First up are these high top sneakers.

dollshoes1web

Next we have regular style ones.

dollshoes2web

And last for today are these, my favs, little Harlequin slip ons. I mean really, how cute are these. The beauty of these to, is that you can colour them in with pens if you wan to change the colour. I may make one pair red and black but for now, I’m just enjoying looking at them. They are every bit like our own shoes with the rubber soles and topstitching and laces. She has them specially made and I’m sure I will have to pay her another visit quite soon…. ;o)))

dollshoes3web

No comments:

Post a Comment