Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: She’s coming along nicely!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

She’s coming along nicely!

Finders Keepers is so darn cute and almost don’t want to finish her because she has so much character, but I am almost done, just have to add her sash, her hair, bonnet and turn her loose in my workroom to find her choice of bits and bobs to carry with her.

I found the sweetest little buttons in my stash for her bodice, I think they were with the buttons that I received from my neighbour. They are little vintage pearl buttons measuring 1/4th of an inch, flat on top and a short shank on the back made from the same material as the buttons, I also found these cute little cameo buttons on an eBay site. I wasn’t actually looking for them, they just appeared on a site I was browsing, and knew they would be perfect for dollies.

Another day of no distractions and Finders Keepers will be done. While waiting for her bodice, she discovered a window and spent her time watching what was going on outside. She’s a very curious little imp.

05web

A close up of her buttons, aren’t they pretty. I still have 3 more of the pearl ones and a few of the cameo’s, so another cutie like this could be in my future.

06web

From the front…………

09web

And from the back, again she rushed over to see what I was working on at the computer. Very inquisitive, nosey more like it……. Yes, I do relate to my dolls.. ;o)

10web

No comments:

Post a Comment