Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Coffee Filter Album 1

Monday, May 23, 2011

Coffee Filter Album 1

I’ve been working away on my paper/mixed media art. I started this album for pictures of my dolls, then a flash of inspiration happens, doesn’t  it always. I decided to make an album to show the art pieces I put in the gallery show that our doll club hosted at the Coast Collective Gallery last fall. I’m not finished those pages, but they are looking really cool (JMHO)….

In the meantime, I’ll show you these first pages. Now that I’ve been working on my gallery album and it’s based on Marie Antoinette, I’ve used a lot more embellishments as is fitting for a Queen, I can see in these first few pages of my original album, that I have a couple of things to add or cover up. Pictures do tend to expose our mistakes or omissions……Enjoy….

01web02web03web04web05web06web

No comments:

Post a Comment