Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Morgan

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Morgan

I have been so busy this last few weeks. It started when I was taking Christmas decorations down. I decided to thin those out as I went. My house isn’t getting any bigger, but my collection of decorations was and a lot of it was just sitting in the boxes each year not being used, no room for them. So time to pass them along to someone else.

I did manage to finish one doll that’s been staring at me for ages. It’s a design by Judi Wellnitz, The Stump Sisters.  I chose a simple but pretty doll to work on using one of the batik fabrics I’ve collected. I think she looks so pretty in blue. I gave her blue suede gloves and used a piece of real fur trim that I’ve had for eons. She reminds me of Morgan Fairchild when she was younger. Haven’t heard much about her in a long while.

I haven’t been to creative otherwise. I was feeling stuck and then realized what it was. I needed to do a clutter clearing of my work room and get organized again. I think tons of others are doing the same thing right now judging by the blogs I’ve come across where others are confessing their sins. I have to confess to, that I have purged so much out of here, it’s scary.

In my own defense, much of it is things I kept last year at this time knowing I would definitely have to keep those things, because of course I would use them during them through the year. Famous last words. I was very good this time around, I really tossed and tossed and tossed. Tomorrow I have to go and collect boxes and start packing it up to give to whatever charity group phones first. I think it’ll have to go to two separate places, yeah, there is that much…. A good dose of watching Hoarders helps with the motivation side of things to. Works on hubbies to… ;o)))

Anyway, my workroom is in pretty good shape now and I feel like I can get back to work in here. The spring cleaning has started early around here to. Oh boy can I find work…..

And here is Morgan and I’m off to read.

morgan1morgan2

morgan3

1 comment:

  1. She really does look like Morgan Fairchild - really, really. Lovely face Romona!

    ReplyDelete