Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Comfort and Joy

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Comfort and Joy

While I’ve been sitting and making my dolls for Christmas selling, I’ve been watching Christmassy movies on You Tube. I haven’t heard of some of these, but thought I would share them with you. They are family friendly and you will have to watch them in parts, but if you download all the parts to real player, you could then watch them at your leisure rather than online. Most of them have 9 or 10 parts to them.

This one is Comfort and Joy starring Nancy McKeon. It’s a female version of A Wonderful Life, but with a twist. I love these movies that are so simple but effective and nobody dies and no nasty language throughout….Just good family viewing. All the movies I find and post links to will be that way, so no worries if your little people are around…

I’ve just posted the first episode, you’ll have to click to each episode thereafter on You Tube..

No comments:

Post a Comment