Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Next!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Next!!

I’m onto my first need to be done Christmas projects. These are the starts of my “Little Singers” by Jill Maas. Aren’t they crazy all lined up in the egg cartons but it seemed like the best thing to do to keep them from rolling all over the place. Thankfully the cat is to old to care about little heads rolling around, she has enough trouble staying on her feet now, poor darling..

As you can see, they do not by any stretch of the imagination, have the same size mouths, but then none of us do either. I think it’ll give them more character, some of them have more teeth than others to…They’re so funny looking right now.

I have all the little zip lock bags lined up with their bodies, arms, knitted scarves and touques and I made the little carolling books. But for now the faces are getting done and then onto the hair and so on. Some are gifts, some for sale at a local shop. Fun fun fun….

I’ll send pics as these progress. 

DSC01532web

1 comment:

  1. Oh my you have been busy. What a cool idea of putting them in an egg carton. The faces are looking great.

    ReplyDelete