Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Christmas Sprite is done…

Friday, August 20, 2010

Christmas Sprite is done…

Well it’s been yet another long stretch since I posted, but I have accomplished a lot during the time. I finished testing Colleen’s Snowflake Sprite for her, except that mine is a Christmas Sprite. I so enjoyed working on this darling doll. She is just so cute. Always hard to tell in a picture I know, but she really is sweet.

I have her hanging in the guest room, and yes, she is supposed to be for Christmas, but I think she’ll just have to stay in the room until after the New Year. It would not be nice to make her and then stuff her away in the crawl space with all the other Christmas dolls when she’s just arrived. That just wouldn’t be right. So she’s going to visit for a long while before I move her downstairs to be on display for the holidays…

Her name is going to be Scarlett, from Old French origins, meaning simply, Red. I think that would nice..

ChrisSpritecloseweb Christmasspriteweb

No comments:

Post a Comment