Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Cirque Du Soleil

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cirque Du Soleil

I’ve never been to a performance of Cirque Du Soleil, but finally we are going. I got an email from them yesterday announcing their Western Canada stops.They will be here in Victoria from the 8th to the 12th of September and we’ll be part of the audience. So excited. I’m not sure if I’m more excited about the show itself, the costumes or a special date night with hubby, but I’m pretty sure that I’m putting date night in first place…. ;o)))

The performance we’ll be going to is Alegria, “A Baroque ode to the energy, grace and power of youth”. A link to their site to get a taste for it.  Click Here 

At the main Cirque Du Soleil site, you can down some beautiful wallpapers for your desktop. Click on the image to be transported.

01_alegria_01_1280_1024websize

No comments:

Post a Comment