Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Bamboo Oracle

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bamboo Oracle

I can’t believe how long it’s been since I posted. Wow, I have been more distracted than I realized. Our doll club has a big show coming up in September and I have been helping out with some of the things they need to get done to help keep things on track and organized. I have been working on dolls though. This is the latest one I finished. This is “Bamboo Oracle”, an online class with Colleen Babcock.

I just love Colleens dolls, they are always so different and challenging. I’m hoping she be able to continue her flow and I always wait to see what’s coming next. I’m not the most patient person when it comes to what someone is creating, so when she sends me teaser emails, it’s very distracting….

Thank you Colleen for another great class, your lesson plans are always so full to overflowing with information, it makes it such fun to work on the dolls.

So without further delay, here is my version of Bamboo Oracle.

frontC frontA frontB backA

1 comment:

  1. Romona,
    She really looks lovely. You really did such a fine job and getting that much expression into her body is such an achievement. Thanks for making me look so good again.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete