Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: A UFO is done!

Friday, January 22, 2010

A UFO is done!

So the new computer is up and running. Am liking Windows 7, just takes a bit a time getting used to a new operating system but so far not to much trouble getting around. I’m also learning how to use Outlook for my mail program. I never knew much about Outlook but now I can use the calendar feature and try to stay better organized…..hmm, well we’ll see.

So this is my first UFO finished for 2010. This is Orlando the Ringmaster and is the design by Michelle Munzone. I did the face differently in that I used glass eyes and didn’t do so much in the way of shading and blush on the cheeks and I quite like him this way.

I always like Michelle’s costuming and beading. She has a simple but effective way of creating her looks. Without further chatter, here is Orlando with a few views for details. Just click on the pictures for close ups.

Dsc00427 Dsc00428 Dsc00433 Dsc00432

Dsc00434 Dsc00429 Dsc00431

1 comment:

  1. Romona,
    Orlando is fantastic, love how he turned out very good work as usual.

    Cheers, Michelle

    ReplyDelete