Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: An Award

Friday, January 29, 2010

An Award

Sometime ago I had stopped participating in Tags because I have such a busy schedule and I suspect that others are just like me. I did however receive a lovely surprize from Cath at Cathron County Designs. She wrote to tell me that she has added me to her list of blogs who she feels deserve this award. 

beautifulbloggeraward

The first parts are to thank the person who gave me the award, link to their blog, then post the award to my blog.

I’m also supposed to list 7 interesting things about myself, but I am kind of solitary crafts person, and a kind of private person in general, except to those close to me. I  work along pretty quietly and let what I do speak for itself. So if you like what I do, let me know because that means a lot to me….

The next part of the award is to list 7 other blogs that deserve an award. What I will do is list some blogs that I enjoy visiting and hopefully you will also, then just allow those bloggers to take the award to their blogs if they would like to have it.

The Magic Bean

Art by Michelle

Sewing With Moonbeams

Pin Tangle

Cyndi Mahlstadt

Soft in the Head

Christmas Designs by Kat

Thanks Cath, I appreciate your thoughtfulness, Romona

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ramona!! I find tags difficult to manage now as there are so many wonderful blogs that deserve awards and one has only so much time to spend on computers.
    Your Michelle Munzoe doll turned out beautiful. Love the fabrics and embellishments that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Romona,
    I'm a lot like you no, time for all the extra stuff, I don't even know how tags work really....

    Cheers, Michelle

    ReplyDelete