Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Another pincushion mannequin

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another pincushion mannequin

This is another one of the pincushion mannequins like what I did before, ages ago. Follow this link and this one to see the other pincushions. I just had to get back to them. They are my own design as far as the costuming, arms heads etc. The base pincushion is purchased and is such a great palette to work on.

I gave this as a gift for Christmas as well and was well received. I don't know what her name ended up being, but Flora came to mind. I will have to find out what her true identity is. I plan to do more of them as they are so quick and easy and make the best gifts and are truly personalized.




No comments:

Post a Comment