Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Doll Club Christmas Exchange

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Doll Club Christmas Exchange

At the December doll club meeting, we exchanged our gifts. It was a fun night. The meetings are always so busy and full, and the time just flies by in what seems a split second. I studily forgot to take a picture of the doll I made for the exchange, but I used Alison Marano's newest pattern, Half Pint Pixie for it. I've asked someone to take a picture for me, and failing that, she will try and make sure to bring the doll to the next meeting so I can take pictures..

I did take a picture of it wrapped up, makes sense right....Good grief. Didn't even occur to me that I hadn't taken pictures until I was on the way home from the meeting.... But here's the wrapped box....lol
The other two pictures are of the pincushion that Linda Danielson made for me. Linda is a wonderful doll artist and does her own designs, so I feel very priviledged to have one of her creations. It just happens that blue is my favourite colour and I have some of this fabric and to see it used this way is inspiring..... Isn't it lovely....And here is Linda's site to see more of her work. Linda Danielson Site

No comments:

Post a Comment