Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Store front display!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Store front display!

Before I head out to spend the next few days with Cyndi Mahlstadt in workshops and shopping (of course), I thought you might like to see how my friend Andrea and I decorated her store front window. She has a fabric store and we thought it would be fun to put up a display as she hasn't done a Halloween window before.

I tried to take colour pictures, but between reflections and not being able to get a good night time shot, I compromised and turned the night picture I took into a black and white image. That is actually a good thing as it turned out, because it gives it more of a goth look.... Below that are pictures of what I made to put in the window, along of course with the witch and chair that you've already seen...

window5b

pumpkinwitchb

 hand4b hatb

hand3b

hand2b

hand1b

No comments:

Post a Comment