Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: An Autumn Colour Palette

Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Autumn Colour Palette

I was searching the net one day for autumn scenes of inspiration and I came across this. I thought, what a great colour wheel and based on my most favourite season of the year.  Whoever it was that first created this, I applaud you. It's brilliant and so much more interesting than the regular colour wheel.

It's going to be a great day for creating. The wind is blowing, the leaves are to, and it looks like some showers might follow. Yes, I'm strange that way. I'm a much happier and creative person when the weather is cooler, so I'm living in the right part of the world here on the island....

I will have a new project to show you tomorrow.  ;o))))

leafycolourwheel

No comments:

Post a Comment