Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Grocery Bag Swap

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Grocery Bag Swap

I'm still working on my grocery bag swap with a group of painting friends. This is the third of my bags and it's on the way to Australia. If you know me, you know my love of jesters, carnival, clowns and anything in that theme. The design is by Jan McCraw or better known as Ladybug. I enjoyed it but I think it would have been a bit easier to paint on a smooth surface. I couldn't do the amount of detail I would have liked because the brush won't work the same way on this surface. However, another time perhaps on a wooden piece... You can click on the pictures below to get a slightly better view.

ro3b

Tomorrow we're off to another farm tour around the peninsula here. There are 10 farms, but we're not likely to get to all of them, so we'll have to see how it goes. These little guys are from the tour we took out in Sooke last month. Hubby got a great picture of the Llama eating from my hand, (we were right in the field with him and the Alpaca's), and I could show you that great picture if he'd taken the cap off the lens.... sigh !!!! However here is a picture that did turn out of some of the Alpaca's. They had just been shorn, so they do look a bit rough around the edges... They were a bit timid, but at one point, we were surrounded on all sides by them, it was wonderful to be that close to these beautiful and gentle creatures.  ;o~ 

alpacas

No comments:

Post a Comment