Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: A Santa Plate

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Santa Plate

This is another Santa plate I did. I checked the date and this time it was in 04, so a little closer to now...lol  I do have more I want to work on, and I actually pulled out the instructions for them last night.  I'm sure my painting buds will be glad to hear that since I  keep saying I will paint again and they're still waiting to see some sign of that.

So okay, here is the next installment of my Santa plates with a softly spoken promise to do another one soon. I can't remember the designers name on this one, but if and when I pull out my Christmas themed painting books again I'll let you know.

thebigguy

4 comments:

  1. Romona, I'm just loving these painted plates. They're wonderful. I do so wish I could paint like that. You're so talented.

    Have a great night.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    I love my plates to.... ;o) I try to balance everything I want to do and it would so much easier if I didn't want to do everything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ro, your painted plates are awesome....it's nice to know you're thinking of pulling out your paint brushes again too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails