Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Merry Maubles 2008

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Merry Maubles 2008

I have been working on some of Michelle Munzone's Merry Maubles. (Just click on Patterns - Holiday miscellaneous). This year Michelle added a Harlequin Mauble, so if you have her patter already, be sure to get in touch with her to get the bonus pattern for this year. I made some Maubles last year as well and I just love this pattern. It's so easy to do and the results can be as plain or as embellished as you like. Start adding trims and before you know it, you have a masterpiece. Well in your own mind, you should always think that... ;o)

Here's the challenge before me. I think I got a bit carried away, I have 33 in total to work on. Of course I don't expect to do them all this season, but who knows. A burst of energy and uninterrupted time can produce miracles. My headless Maubles followed by some with heads.

headlessornies

I can't help but think there must quite a conversation going on in this group if only I could hear them.

trimlessornies

And a few that are finished and heading off in the mail on Monday to destinations undeclared. Every face is different and some of them looked almost afraid to leave home but leave they must.

maubleornies1

maubleornies2

maubleornies3

2 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful.....I love the idea. Your site is always so interesting. Love Kat Lees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you made some of these last year and I thought they were so cute then too. What an amazing display they make.

    ReplyDelete