Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Update on Ms. Peacock

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update on Ms. Peacock

A while ago I posted pictures of Ms. Peacock that I entered in the Hoffman Challenge for this year. Although I didn't win a prize, I did win of sorts. She's one of the dolls that's been chosen to travel in the trunk show for the next year. I don't know what shape she'll be in after all that moving around, but it's pretty special to have her chosen none the less. For those of you who have had that privilege it's nothing new to have your doll travel or win a prize, but for my first time entering a big contest, this is really big for me... Have a great year Ms. Peacock and remember to keep notes in your journal for me !!!!  ;o)

finishedpeacockfrontweb

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is an honor. Wishing her a safe journey and a return to you in fine shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evelyn, this is a pretty special time for me. I worked hard on her and I hope she brings a lot of smiles to peoples faces... ;o)Romona

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful adventure she will have, Ro. Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Serena, I'm sure she'll have more adventures in one year, than I will...;o) Ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Romona---
    This is Wonderful News-CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Your doll is Amazing.

    Hugs,

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nat, Well coming from you knowing what a talented doll maker you are, means a lot to me. Thank you so much, Romona

    ReplyDelete