Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Microsoft Live Writer

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Microsoft Live Writer

I just bet I'm the last one to know about this, but if not, I hope to save someone else the aggravation I've been having with the blogger posting feature. I don't know about you, but when I spend my time trying to make sure that I have everything in my posts just how I want them, and then I go to the preview feature....it looks nothing like I set it up as. Then I set about trying to adjust things to line them up better....and preview again....No, still not right... Okay, try again. Get it all set up, preview, looks okay, I can live with that and publish it. Then I go and see how it published.....arrrggghhhh, at this point, I'm ready to toss the post and leave for another day. You get the picture by now.

I decided to give Live Writer a chance. Oh my, what a blessing that is. If you find the blogger posting feature a pain for the above reasons and your own, I encourage you to try Live Writer. It's a great little program. Install it, set it up with your password etc. I have an icon on the desktop, click it twice and the posting box opens. I make up my posts and click on publish and it's done. I don't even have to log in to blogger first, this program will do that for you. Have fun and let me know how you like it... Just click on the link above to download the free program.

2 comments:

  1. This is the second blog I've visited in the past few days that has mentioned Live Writer. I haven't had any probs with Blogger in the posting side of things yet but this program definitely sounds like a must have. Thanks for the info, Ro ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think once you have tried it Serena, you will want to use it all the time. It's a wonderfully easy way to post to your blog. My favourite feature is that when I set up a post to look a certain way, it looks like that when I publish the post...I hope you enjoy it... ;o)

    ReplyDelete