Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Embroidery Floss

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Embroidery Floss

I have a lot of DMC embroidery floss to clear out. I have put them into bags of a minimum of 65 skeins each. The colours are the same in each but with some variations in the tones according to the numbers. The picture below shows the colours for each bag and as you can see, some colours have more skeins to them than others.

I am asking $6.00 a bag for them, plus postage, and if you want all 5 bags, make me an offer. These are all unused skeins. One skein in one bag was opened for some reason and rewound, but appears to be intact. There are a total of 307 skeins, but do not cover the full range of DMC colours. If you are interested please drop me a line. mailto:romona@shaw.ca I only take PayPal... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment